Top 12 Beautiful Wedding Locations Around the UK
Everyone wants the perfect wedding venue and location, and if you research enough you’ll soon find something amazing. It’s one of the biggest days of your life, so you need to make sure you absolutely love everything about the venue. Yet, it’s all down to personal preference too. One couple may love a country location with the ultimate vintage feel, or you could want something a little more modern.
Don’t worry though, JJ’s House designer, Jessica, has you covered. Below is a list of the top 30 locations around the UK that you’re sure to love for your wedding day. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for something with rustic charm or a sleek hotel, there is something that everyone will like. These picks aren’t in any order, they’re all unique and beautiful in their own way!
- The Savoy (London) – Think style mixed with chic or this iconic location. It’s ideal for any couple who wants a classically glamorous venue with beautiful tables and chairs. It’s in the center of London too!
- Proud Country House (Brighton) – Something a little more country-styled. Surrounded by the beautiful green scenery, this country house is the perfect location for any couple who wants to show off their love for nature.
- Beech Hill (Derry) – Another country house fit for a stunning couple, it combines class with elegance and beauty. Crossing with a country house and hotel, this location is perfect for any Irish couple who love something a little different.
- Brinsop Court (Herefordshire) – Based in the heart of the countryside, this huge hidden gem has a beautiful exterior and interior.
- St Georges Hall (Liverpool) – This Edwardian venue regularly hosts music and opera events, but it’s also a gorgeous wedding location too. If you’re a city loving couple, this centrally located venue is an excellent choice.
- Achnagairn Castle (Inverness) – The true fairy-tale setting. It’s the ideal choice for anyone who’s always dreamed of a ballroom to dance their wedding night away in. Marry the love of your life in a dreamy location and even stay the night afterward too.
- Hensol Castle (Pontyclun) – Doesn’t every princess bride want her wedding day in a castle? Make it a reality by saying your vows in one of the most unique castles in the UK. Dating back to the late 17th century, this venue has a range of gothic and traditional architecture that is truly amazing.
- Pinewood Studios (Buckinghamshire) – A little more modern, this location is perfect for a TV and film crazy couple. You can even have a red-carpet arrival which is exceptional and very fancy.
- Thornton Manor (Cheshire) – An exclusive wedding venue for all the couples who love vintage and traditional values. This manor hall surrounded by greenery and garden grounds is a beautiful choice.
- Larchfield Estate (Belfast) – Barns are underrated, they make the most special wedding venues. Especially when it’s decorated perfectly for your big day. It might be in the middle of nowhere, but it’s genuinely a perfect location.
- Kew Gardens (Surrey) – Surround yourself and your loved ones with plants and gardens on your big day, this gorgeous located building is perfect for couples who want something a little quieter but just as stunning.
- Fazeley Studios (Birmingham) – after being renovated, this venue is a perfect combination of traditional and modern values, it’s 150 years old but looks almost brand-new inside. Any couple is sure to love this location for their big day.